Monday, September 17, 2007

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Kicking Against The Pricks (1986)

Pricks


  1. Muddy Water

  2. I'm Gonna Kill That Woman

  3. Sleeping Annaleah

  4. Long Black Veil

  5. Hey Joe

  6. The Singer

  7. Black Betty

  8. Running Scared

  9. All Tomorrow's Parties

  10. By the Time I Get to Phoenix

  11. The Hammer Song

  12. Something's Gotten Hold of My Heart

  13. Jesus Met the Woman at the Well

  14. The Carnival Is Over



Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/56008315/pricks.rar

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Tender Pray (1988)

Pray


  1. The Mercy Seat

  2. Up Jumped The Devil

  3. Deanna

  4. Watching Alice

  5. Mercy

  6. City Of Refuge

  7. Slowly Goes The Night

  8. Sunday's Slave

  9. Sugar Sugar Sugar

  10. New Morning

  11. The Mercy Seat (Video Mix)



Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/56005430/pray.rar

Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Excellent tips .I really appreciate all these points, and I agree completely…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you write, I always read with pleasure

    ReplyDelete